1. Information We Collect
We may collect the following personal information when you voluntarily provide it by filling out forms or interacting with our site:
- Name, email address and telephone number.
- Information related to transactions and requested services.
- Other relevant data that you provide us.
In addition, we may collect non-personal information, such as demographic data and statistics, to improve our services and user experience.
1. Use of Information
We use the information collected for the following purposes:
- Provide and manage the requested services.
- Communicate with you and answer your questions.
- Personalize and improve your experience on our site.
- Send promotional information or communications related to our services, with prior authorization.
We will not share your personal information with third parties, unless it is necessary to fulfill the requested services or when we are legally required to do so. We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or misuse.
1. Cookies and Similar Technologies
2. Links to External Sites
Our site may contain links to third party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those sites. We recommend that you review the privacy policies of those sites before providing them with any personal information.
3. Information Security
We implement security measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access. However, keep in mind that no Internet security measure is completely foolproof.